- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a Kafene Merchant Partner (a “Referred Merchant”) who is referred to Kafene via our Merchant Referral Form. In order to be a Qualified Referral, the Merchant Partner’s information must be submitted via that form.
- Referred Merchant. The Referred Merchant and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address). The Referred Merchant must use a different bank account for Kafene than the Referrer. The Referred Merchant must be operating their store under a different Merchant ID than the Referrer.
- Referral Rewards. In order for the Referrer to earn referral rewards, the Referred Customer must complete and be funded for five (5) non-cancelled, non-fraudulent leases with Kafene.
- Reward Payments. Rewards are paid to the Referrer in the form of a $500 virtual gift card sent to the Referrer’s email address on file for each successfully Referred Merchant. Rewards are paid within sixty (60) days of a Referred Merchant reaching the Referral Rewards threshold and can be revoked if the Referred Merchant is found to have committed fraud. There is no maximum number of Referrals that can be earned. As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Referral Rewards.
- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to individuals who work for active Kafene Merchant Partners only.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Kafene reserves the right to cancel the Merchant Referral Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion.